STAGES® primary hiring goal is to build the right team. If you are excited by what you read in this job description, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren’t sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right people over the exact positions.
The Account Development Associate will work with members of the sales and marketing team, and will have the opportunity to work closely with STAGES's CEO & Founder, to grow business with existing school and clinic accounts and develop business with new customers in this segment. The primary focus of the Account Development Associate will be on our B2B customers, and will occasionally present the opportunity to help our parent-customers.
The impact you'll have
- Join a mission-driven company and team, passionate about developing educational resources for early autism
- Help schools and clinics find the right solution to their needs. If STAGES is not their best option, we will never push. The success of our educators and students is our highest priority.
- Surprise and delight educators and parents by going above and beyond their expectations. Never settle for the cheapest and easiest solution. Strive to give them the very best we can offer. Real life example: a parent is upset because her daughter has crumpled a set of memory game cards. Do you: a) blame her or her daughter, b) send her a replacement set, c) laminate a set and send it to her so it can't happen again. Its fun to get creative with your solutions!
- Help STAGES launch our game changing new initiatives and rapidly scale the company... and the impact we can have
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting existing schools and school districts to discuss new products and services in conjunction with marketing campaigns and promotions
- Calling prospective new schools and school districts to introduce them to STAGES, gaining an understanding of their needs, and determining the best product(s) to address their needs
- Becoming an expert on STAGES products, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the solutions to their challenges
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals, and working with other members of the sales team and staff
- Providing support for teachers and administrators piloting the company’s products
- Participating in special project assignments based upon company initiatives
- Following up on all leads in a timely manner
- Meeting or exceeding established weekly monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Setting up, maintaining, and keeping accurate customer records within STAGES's CRM system
- Help STAGES document and institutionalize best-practices for our successful sales and service procedures
Who we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- College degree (Education or Marketing/Business preferred)
- Effective listening, and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience or equivalent passion and desire to work with educators
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical standards, and a professional demeanor
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask
- A self-starter, disciplined, and competitive professional
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Very high accuracy and attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency in the use of a computer, including the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite, CRM, Marketing Automation tools, and search engines
- Desire and ability to use digital tools to exponentially improve efficiency, accuracy and outcomes... bordering on obsessive in this area would be a good fit
Our search to fill this position is ongoing. We are looking to hire right, not fast. But rest assured... if you are a Rockstar candidate, we are ready when you are.
STAGES® Learning Materials is dedicated to creating quality teaching tools to help educators provide the best learning opportunities for students on the autism spectrum.
STAGES was founded by a UCLA trained ABA Therapist in 1997, when autism diagnosis first began to rise. Our top-selling autism education product, the Language Builder Picture Cards, was designed to specifically meet the learning needs of the individual with autism. The Language Builder Series has become a staple in home and school programs throughout the world. Today STAGES offers a full range of award-winning real photo products for autism education, special needs, and pre-school education.
Our innovative new Language Builder: Academic Readiness Intervention System (ARIS) can now be found in pre-schools, day care centers, early childhood classrooms, autism programs, speech language programs, and homes around the world. Based on the principles of ABA therapy, and adapted for the classroom, ARIS combines the trusted Language Builder Picture Card sets with 3D manipulatives, detailed lesson plans, black-line masters for various activity sheets, a system for record-keeping, and custom home communication forms, for the most complete early autism education curriculum available today.
Learn more about STAGES® Mission here.
STAGES Publishing, Inc. values diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.